Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blind stitch machine - purchasing

My worsening arthritis convinced me that I have to give up all of the hand finishing that I have been doing. I will still do the important details by hand, but I am now the proud new owner of a blind stitch machine. I recommend the price and service of Allbrands. They packaged a deal on the Tacsew BLST-2 that can not be beat. A copy of my order confirmation is below.

Most important to me was the ability of this machine to work on ultra light silks. As a test I took my brand new out of the box BLST-2, loaded it with white thread, and made an absolutely beautiful blind hem on a dark blue and black 8 mm habotai scarf. Yahoo!!!!

ORDER SUMMARY:
SHIPPING METHOD: Ground
Name Code Qty Each Options
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tacsew BLST-2 All Metal Portable Blind blst1tacsew 1 $ 269
Hem Stitch Hemmer Sewing Machine BLST2
Curved Needle, Skip Stitch, Knee Lifter
, FREE 50 Organ Asst Size Needles
Organ Box of 50 LWx6T Curved, Assorted LWx6T-ASSORT 1 FREE!
Size Needles for Portable Blind Stitch
Machines: Tacsew, Reliable, US Stitch,
Yamata, Gemsy, Rex, Tony, Hu Wang
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal $269
Shipping $0.00
Tax $0.00
Total $269.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Dyers Web Ring
Powered By Ringsurf