Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Politergeist is in My Sewing Room!

I am constantly amazed at how I can loose something without ever leaving my seat. Today's items include the top to my razor knife and my very most favorite sewing tweezers. I have turned the world upside down and they have surely been taken to another dimension.

I suspect my distracted condition may be contributing to the recent activities of my poltergeist. Yesterday I spent an hour searching my house for a piece of fabric that I had labored over with my Rowenta to prepare for installation on the soon to be infamous paisley top. I ultimately located my fabric in the garbage covered in fresh coffee grounds.... AGHHHHHHH.

Well, I suppose every sewer has these kinds of days. Don't you?

No comments:

 
Dyers Web Ring
Powered By Ringsurf